So I made some changes to the dev version (see below) and BAM, the file stopped working. As far as I can tell, it wasn't any one specific thing, it was that the game does too much logic to set itself up at the beginning. So I spent a few hours changing it so that the code generates what I need in Studio, and then I copy/paste that into the workspace so that it's already there for the client version. An extra step, and it adds to the upfront load time, but I am hoping that it will also reduce the lag in general to have it done.
User Experience Improvements
- Cost of Robux purchases now WAY cheaper! Thanks for the support as always :)
- An issue with surface guis forced me to redo how the watering/fertilizing works. So glad it did - I think the new way is much better.
- Non-essential buildings now spawn in after the world is done loading the essential things. This lets the players get to loading before the client has to load in all its extra stuff.
You can play Battle Farm HERE. Thanks for playing!